PACKAGE #1 Comes with
40HP FNR Engine with Electric Trim
Parker brand trim unit for electric trim includes mount
Center console with Bay Star Hydraulic steering, Stainless Steel Throttle, T&H trim switch on throttle,4 switch panel with 12 volt plug, with all wiring to navigation lights, bilge pump etc.
18×60 Surface Drive boat with open floor plan includes fuel hose with Suzuki metal connector.
Perko Navigational lights
non- skid in GO-DEVIL Green Paint
fuel tank pan and battery pan
Rear deck option with seat base for fishing
Trolling Motor Bracket
Hunt deck on rear of boat
Seat box with base in front of console
7” Rod Box
2 Camo Seats with Mounts
Water trap Fuel Filter
500 gph Atwood Auto Bilge pump
6 gallon Moeller Tank with Suzuki style metal connector
24 series marine battery with box
18’ Galvanized McClain trailer with Plastic Slicks on bottom boards, Greaseable axle, Side Boards Spare tire and LED lights
ENGINE STANDARD FEATURES
- Electric Trim – Powerful, quick acting, electric trim
- Direct Throttle Control – helps eliminate lag or droop, and deliver crisp throttle response
- Idle Air Control – allows for smooth idle down to 800 rpm – perfect for trolling, docking, decoy retrieval, and trailering
- 20/50 Amp Alternator – runs light bars, winches, and other electronic accessories
- High Speed Rev Limiter – set at 4750 rpm, protects against over-revving
- EFI Calibration – tested and calibrated to deliver optimum starting in all weather and altitude conditions
- Painted frame is standard
- High transom model is standard (short transom bracket is available at no charge on new engines or $100 on used engines.)
- Factory installed tachometer
- E-shift fingertip control
- Stainless hex shaft
- Hex shaft stainless 3-blade prop
- Warner electric clutch and brake shoes for neutral and reverse
BOAT STANDARD FEATURES
- No wood in transom to rot. Aluminum floor installed with nonskid surface.
- Slick bottom, no keels to hang up on mud, obstructions or stumps and logs.
- Tapered chines to roll off stumps, logs and ditch banks and provide superior performance at higher speeds.
- Double angle transom for pushing backwards in mud and stumps.
- Grab bar to hold on to while navigating rough terrain.
- Large storage box.
- Top quality running lights.
- Level flotation in bow, side panels and under floor meets Coast Guard standards.
- There are no features available